ASH Annual Meeting 2020
The American Society of Hematology is pleased to offer the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition as an all-virtual experience. ASH looks forward to providing attendees with access to an innovative virtual annual meeting platform built for learning, collaboration, and networking.
ASH is offering new virtual meeting registration packages for members and non-members. The multiple registration options are provided to give attendees maximum flexibility with varying length of access to the virtual meeting platform to suit their individual needs. Each registration option will provide attendees with access to the virtual meeting platform during the live, key dates of the meeting (December 5-8, 2020) to participate in live sessions, live Q
- Hematologie on Tour #4 Late effecten na kankerbehandeling de LATER poli
- Maxima Talks – Cancer Care in Low and Middle Income Countries – Dr. Elena Ladas and Dr. Scott Howard
- Maxima Talks – Interview Jaap den Hartogh about his work for survivors of childhood cancer (English)
- Maxima Talks – Dannis van Vuurden & Jasper van der Lugt: developments in neuro-oncology (English)
- Maxima Talks – prof. Michel Zwaan: Challenges to perform clinical trials in pediatric oncology (English)