BRIDGE: Maximizing benefit for patient in 3L mCRC, clinical case discussion by Prof Price
Description: To discuss the management of mCRC treatment in later lines by presenting clinical cases in different patient characteristics, with a focus on the optimal treatment sequence definition. Participants will have the possibility to vote interactively and discuss live with the expert during the Q&A session.
Prof Tim Price
Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist and Director of Medical Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
Prof Tim Price is Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist and Director of Medical Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Adelaide. His major clinical interest is in treatment of patients with gastrointestinal cancer and he is currently involved in an extensive gastrointestinal clinical trial program. He is Professor at the University of Adelaide and Colorectal Cancer Stream leader for the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute and leads the gastrointestinal translational and laboratory research laboratory at the Basil Hetzel Institute. He chairs the current national NHMRC Cancer Council Colorectal Guidelines committee which led to the recently published update. He is also a visiting/honorary Professor at the University of Sydney and University of Antwerp.
- Hematologie on Tour #4 Late effecten na kankerbehandeling de LATER poli
- Maxima Talks – Cancer Care in Low and Middle Income Countries – Dr. Elena Ladas and Dr. Scott Howard
- Maxima Talks – Interview Jaap den Hartogh about his work for survivors of childhood cancer (English)
- Maxima Talks – Dannis van Vuurden & Jasper van der Lugt: developments in neuro-oncology (English)
- Maxima Talks – prof. Michel Zwaan: Challenges to perform clinical trials in pediatric oncology (English)