BRIDGE: Maximizing benefit for patient in 3L mCRC, clinical case discussion by Prof Price
Description: To discuss the management of mCRC treatment in later lines by presenting clinical cases in different patient characteristics, with a focus on the optimal treatment sequence definition. Participants will have the possibility to vote interactively and discuss live with the expert during the Q&A session.
Prof Tim Price
Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist and Director of Medical Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide, Australia
Prof Tim Price is Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist and Director of Medical Oncology and Clinical Cancer Research at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Adelaide. His major clinical interest is in treatment of patients with gastrointestinal cancer and he is currently involved in an extensive gastrointestinal clinical trial program. He is Professor at the University of Adelaide and Colorectal Cancer Stream leader for the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute and leads the gastrointestinal translational and laboratory research laboratory at the Basil Hetzel Institute. He chairs the current national NHMRC Cancer Council Colorectal Guidelines committee which led to the recently published update. He is also a visiting/honorary Professor at the University of Sydney and University of Antwerp.
- Maxima Talks – interview Bas Tops, head of the diagnostic labBas Tops is head of the diagnostic lab and […]
- Update Microbioom studie met Judith de Vos-Geelen & Romy AarnoutseIn deze podcast vertellen Judith de Vos-Geelen (oncoloog, Maastricht UMC+) en Romy Aarnoutse (arts-onderzoeker, Maastricht UMC+) over de opzet van de Microbioom studie en de rol van microbiotica bij patiënten met colorectaalcarcinoom en mammacarcinoom in combinatie met systemische therapie. […]
- Where do we stand in mPaCa?Program 20′ Presentation Where do we […]
- Congres update AACR/ASCO 2021 – met Louis Vermeulen & Sarah DerksIn deze podcast aflevering bespreken Louis Vermeulen […]
- Congres update AACR – met Bianca MostertIn deze podcast geeft Bianca Mostert, medisch oncoloog […]