mPaCa clinical cases: experience sharing from Asia and Europe by Prof Junji Furuse (Japan) and Prof Ivan Borbath (Belgium)
Description: Discuss the mPaCa treatment management by using a clinical case. Focus on specificities from Europe and Asia will be highlighted by each speaker.
Prof Junji Furuse
Professor in the Department of Medical Oncology, Kyorin University Faculty
of Medicine, Japan
Prof Junji Furuse is Chair of the Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Oncology Group for the Japanese Clinical Oncology Group (JCOG) and is an active member of numerous Japanese and international medical organizations including: the Japanese Society of Medical Oncology (JSMO) and the Japanese Pancreas Society (JPS). He is also an active member of ESMO and ASCO.
Prof Furuse’s research focuses on the medical treatment of hepatobiliary and pancreatic cancers. He is the principal investigator on numerous clinical trials and contributed to writing over 200 articles and abstracts.
Prof Ivan Borbath
Professor, Department of Hepato-Gastroenterology, Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc, Université catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Prof Borbath has particular expertise in neuroendocrine tumors, hepatocellular carcinoma, biliary tract, and pancreatic tumors. He has authored more than 100 publications in international peer-reviewed publications and has been an invited presenter at numerous international conferences.
Prof Borbath is past-chair and member of the Board of the Belgian Group of Digestive Oncology (BGDO) and past-chair of the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society ENETS (ENETS) Registry Working group. He is also responsible for “DNET”, the Belgian registry of NET.
- Maxima Talks – interview Bas Tops, head of the diagnostic labBas Tops is head of the diagnostic lab and […]
- Update Microbioom studie met Judith de Vos-Geelen & Romy AarnoutseIn deze podcast vertellen Judith de Vos-Geelen (oncoloog, Maastricht UMC+) en Romy Aarnoutse (arts-onderzoeker, Maastricht UMC+) over de opzet van de Microbioom studie en de rol van microbiotica bij patiënten met colorectaalcarcinoom en mammacarcinoom in combinatie met systemische therapie. […]
- Where do we stand in mPaCa?Program 20′ Presentation Where do we […]
- Congres update AACR/ASCO 2021 – met Louis Vermeulen & Sarah DerksIn deze podcast aflevering bespreken Louis Vermeulen […]
- Congres update AACR – met Bianca MostertIn deze podcast geeft Bianca Mostert, medisch oncoloog […]